NEWS AROUND THE WEB
- Azealia Banks Is Throwing Epic Shade At Another BillionaireNow that she's done with Beyoncé...
- See The Versace Hoodie That Only Beyoncé Could Pull OffShe pulled out all the stops for Chicago in this look!
- Airport Ground Worker Steals Plane And CrashesRussell was a “hard working” employee.
- A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Beyoncé’s ‘Vogue’ Cover ShootEarlier this month Beyoncé graced the cover of Vogue’s September issue.
- Nas Names His 5 Favorite Hip Hop Songs Of All TimeAs the story is told, hip-hop was born in the Bronx at a party with DJ Kool Herc.In the summer of 1973, the founding father of hip-hop wowed the crowd at his sister’s party with his break-beat turntable skills. Six years before anyone was even using the word “hip hop”, the party on August 11th […]
- Iconic White Dress Worn by Marilyn Monroe Up for AuctionBy Kayla JardineMarilyn Monroe’s iconic white dress from “The Seven Year Itch” is up for auction.The unforgettable moment happened when a gust of wind from a subway below blew up her dress and the rest was history…From impersonators to appreciators to giant statues in New York City, Marilyn’s moment has lived on.
HIP HOP NEWS
- R. Kelly Bringing Memory Lane Tour to Madison Square Garden's Hulu TheaterR. Kelly will play one of his most highest visibility gigs in years on Sept. 15 when he brings his Memory Lane tour to New York's Madison Square Garden Hulu Theater.
- Aretha Franklin Is 'Sick' But 'Home' With 'Family,' Says NephewAmidst reports that Aretha Franklin is "gravely ill," the soulful legend’s nephew Tim Franklin tells PEOPLE that she is “alert, laughing, teasing, able to recognize people.”
- Halsey Tweets at Taylor Swift to Help a Swiftie: See Her Sweet MessageHalsey took to Twitter on Monday (Aug. 13) to help a fan get Taylor Swift's attention.